All Lalita's Art Shop products are really easy to care for!
Our Beanies are printed with solvent-free ink, so we recommend washing using the delicate cycle of your washing machine or hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. Do not bleach or iron. Do not dry Beanies in the dryer as they can shrink.
Many Sizes Available!
Choose the perfect fit:
Using a tape measure, measure the circumference of your head just above the ears and across the forehead. Make sure you measure the largest part of the head.
Reference the chart below for the size that matches your measurements. Since the Beanies are made big and are stretchy, opt for one size smaller if your measurement is in between two sizes.
If you need any doubts, please contact us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are always happy to help!
We have a new sizing chart !
Adult sizes ( XS to XL)
Our Standard sizes for :
- *Women are Small. If hats are usually a bit big, choose an XS and if hats in stores are tight, choose a medium. Our Large and XLarge are PLUS sizes.
- *Men are Medium.
50-55 cm (Standard size for women)
54-60 cm (Standard size for men)
60 + cm
Babies and children sizes ( XXS to Medium)
For kids, we will choose a size that is a bit big at the beginning, because children will grow and we want our beanie to fit for more than one season.
Please reference the Age chart below to choose the perfect fit!
If your child is 4 years old and has a small head circumference, opt for an XS. On the contrary, if your child is 6 or 7 years old and has a big head, opt for a medium.
It’s important that your face covering fits as snug as possible to your face. Take some time to do the following measurements before you order. Don’t assume that your face size is similar to your clothing size! Face shapes can vary significantly from person to person.
• Measure from the beginning of one ear, over the tip of your nose, to the start of your other ear.
Ear-to-ear over nose
Choose the perfect fit!
Our baby leggings are available in 4 sizes:
Cover your face in style with Lalita's Art Shop reusable masks!
Each of our face masks is made on-demand for you! Once your order is placed, we will send it to our Montreal tailoring workshop where your mask will be created.
Every cloth face mask order are final sales.
Please note that the production time is 15 to 25 working days.
In addition, the masks are shipped by Canada Post, so additional delivery delays that are beyond our control are to be expected.
Therefore, it may take longer than usual to deliver your order and we cannot provide an exact estimation of delivery date.See details
Please, be patient and if you are in a rush, we completely understand but our face covering are not the solution for you.
• Protective mask made in Montreal, Canada
• Washable • Made from a soft 200 thread count 100% cotton sateen for maximum comfort • Available for adults and children
• Internal pocket to insert a filter of your choice • Stainless steel adjustable nose piece to ensure a tight fit
• Soft elastic fabric ear ties that can be adjusted
• Machine wash before first use and between each use.
* Although the mask is recommended to protect yourself and those around you, Lalita's Art Shop gives no guarantee, either implicitly or explicitly, that this mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. Our masks are not medical grade. Continue to apply social distancing measures and hand washing with soap frequently and according to the recommended techniques.
Available with a pack of 2 PM2.5 filters
PM2.5 filters filter out particles that are as small as 2.5 microns. Virus particles are even smaller than 2.5 microns. However by including a filter in your mask, whether it is a PM2.5 filter or another filter, you are adding extra layers of protection to your cloth face covering. Each of the PM2.5 filters are made of 5 layers of cloth, including two layers of meltblown cloth and one layer of activated carbon cloth to provide excellent filtration. Typically used to prevent the inhalation of air pollution particulates, PM2.5 can help increase effectiveness of non-medical face coverings.
• PM2.5 filters are not equivalent to N95 masks. N95 masks capture 95% of airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns. PM2.5 filters capture particles matter larger than 2.5 microns.
• PM2.5 filters can be used continuously for 16-24 hours, or for 1-2 weeks when used occasionally.