Learn how to apply your Lalita's Art Shop Real Art, Fake tattoo!
It's super EASY!
- Your skin must be clean, dry, and free of oils, creams or makeup.
- Cut out the tattoo of your choice and remove the protective sheet.
- Place your Art tattoo face down on your skin on desired area.
- With a wet cloth, press down on the tattoo. Make sure you wet the entire tattoo thoroughly.
- Wait 30 to 40 seconds. (Take your time!)
- Peel off the paper, rinse lightly with water and let your tattoo dry.
- To show the world your new Art tattoo, photograph it, tag us (lalitasartshop) and share it!
- Saturate the tattoo with oil (baby, olive or coco) or rubbing alcohol.
- Wait 20 seconds.
- Rub the temporary tattoo away with a cotton ball or a washcloth.
- For a freshly applied tattoo, lift it from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape (Scotch Tape).
CAUTION: Do not apply to sensitive skin, near eyes or lip area. Do not use if you are allergic to adhesives. • Adult supervision recommended.• Not recommended for children under 3 years old.
VINYL ACRYLATE COPOLYMER, MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891),
YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), RED 7 (CI 15850).