Real Art, Fake Tattoos!
This vibrant Hawaiian watercolor collection created by the amazing Julie L'Ecuyer is perfect for a summer day! It includes illustrations of a sea turtle, a pineapple, and 3 Plumeria flowers!
Lalita's Art Shop Temporary Tattoos are safe, non-toxic and printed with vegetable based pigments, compliant for use in cosmetics.
1. Skin must be clean, dry, and free of oils, creams or makeup.
2. Cut out the tattoo of your choice and remove the protective sheet.
4. Place your Art tattoo face down on your skin on desired area.
5. With a wet cloth, press down on the tattoo. Make sure you wet the entire tattoo thoroughly.
6. Wait 30 to 40 seconds. (Take your time!)
7. Peel off the paper, rinse lightly with water and let your tattoo dry.
8. To show the world your new Art tattoo, photograph it, tag us (lalitasartshop) and share it!
1. Saturate the tattoo with oil (baby, olive or coco) or rubbing alcohol.
2. Wait 20 seconds.
3. Rub the temporary tattoo away with a cotton ball or a washcloth.
4. For a freshly applied tattoo, lift it from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape (Scotch Tape).
CAUTION: Do not apply to sensitive skin, near eyes or lip area. Do not use if you are allergic to adhesives. • Adult supervision recommended.• Not recommended for children under 3 years old.
VINYL ACRYLATE COPOLYMER, MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891),
YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), RED 7 (CI 15850).