The Lalita's collection is designed by Élise Charette for Lalita's Art Shop. The Beanie hat outer shell is constructed of a quick-dry polyester. You can opt for a Beanie with a soft bamboo fabric lining for indoors or warm weather. For colder weather, choose the cotton knit to keep your child warm!
- Available in adults and children sizes (Grow-with-me-beanie) -Sizing chart
-Light, breathable, comfortable and unique, our beanie hatis so versatile that they can be worn for many seasons!
- IDEAL for wearing under helmets (skiing, biking, skating, etc.) or simply to protect from the weather.
- MATERIALS: Polyester exterior, bamboo lining.
- INCOMPARABLE QUALITY: * Unisex * Very stretchy * Absolute comfort * Keeps its shape * Made to last * Easy to clean * Wash resistant
All Lalita's Art Shop products are really easy to care for!
Our Beanies are printed with solvent-free ink, so we recommend washing using the delicate cycle of your washing machine or hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. Do not bleach or iron. Do not dry Beanies in the dryer as they can shrink.
Many Sizes Available!
Choose the perfect fit:
Using a tape measure, measure the circumference of your head just above the ears and across the forehead. Make sure you measure the largest part of the head.
Reference the chart below for the size that matches your measurements. Since the Beanies are made big and are stretchy, opt for one size smaller if your measurement is in between two sizes.
If you need any doubts, please contact us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are always happy to help!
We have a new sizing chart !
Adult sizes (XS to XL)
Our Standard sizes for :
- *Women are Small. If hats are usually a bit big, choose an XS and if hats in stores are tight, choose a medium. Our Large and XLarge are PLUS sizes.
- *Men are Medium.
50-55 cm (Standard size for women)
54-60 cm (Standard size for men)
60 + cm
Babies and children sizes ( XXS to Medium)
For kids, we will choose a size that is a bit big at the beginning, because children will grow and we want our beanie to fit for more than one season.
Please reference the Age chart below to choose the perfect fit!
If your child is 4 years old and has a small head circumference, opt for an XS. On the contrary, if your child is 6 or 7 years old and has a big head, opt for a medium.
It’s important that your face covering fits as snug as possible to your face. Take some time to do the following measurements before you order. Don’t assume that your face size is similar to your clothing size! Face shapes can vary significantly from person to person.
• Measure from the beginning of one ear, over the tip of your nose, to the start of your other ear.